Hey Guys Lilprincess787 Here,
I Was Locked Out For 2 Days :'( That's Why I Haven't Updated My Status Or Changed My Clothes If You Wanna Message Me Message My Back-Up MinnieMayhem787. I Made A Private User And Started To Add Some Of My Close Friends My Private User Is MiniPrincess787 I Don't Want Any Requests But Please Give Me Auto's And Watch My New SM Called "Emmergirl". I Only Have 820 Fame Left To Level 3 And I Would Appreciate It If You Help, And If You're Think "Hang On Isn't That MissPrettyness' Look" Well You Are Right I Copied Her Look So I Can Remember Her By.
On Lilprincess787 I've Created A New Movie Series Called "Daddy's Little Girl" It's Very Sad I Don't Want To Say Too Much But Check It Out If You Haven't Already Done So, And A Big Thanks For Helping Me To Level 8 And Level 6 On Minnie Who Now Has 3 More SMs Check Them Out Because The Next Stop Is Level 9 & 7 Please Help By Giving An Auto Every Little Helps Lol. Thanks If You Do Actually Help Me And Here's A Shout Out To LilyForever22 She's My Big Fan.
No comments:
Post a Comment