Hey Guys It's Me Lilprincess787,
I Know I Haven't Been On This Blog In Ages I've Been Really Busy Since The Last Time My Sister iAshley! Blogged She Quit MSP Because She Didn't Like The Way She Was Treated. Many Of You Have Been Asking If Lei Launa Is My Ex BF Lordspiral11 Who Also Quit The Answer Is No Lei Launa Is A Close Friend Of Mine And All Friends Fight.
I'm Really Thankful To Those Who Got Me To Level 12 And You've All Been Requesting Another Part To My Movie "Daddy's Little Girl" I Won't Be Making It Until The Last Part I Made Gets Atleast 80 Views And I'll Most Likely Make It In The Summer Holidays When I'm A VIP So I Can Get More Backgrounds.
You Guys Really Need To Start Helping My Back-up MinnieMayhem787 Because She Really Needs To Be A Level 10 Same For My Private Whose Close To Level 8.
Please Look At Lei Launa's Artbook "Why Aren't We The Same...?" There's Many Points Im Sure You'd Agree With. And Also I've Noticed That Many People Have Been Bullying My BFF Bambina30000 She Is Getting Bullied By Radman300 And His Little Gang On His Status He's Pretending That He's Being Bullied When Him And His New GF Are The Biggest Bullies And Are Bullying Bambina30000 And Some Of Her Close Friends THIS NEEDS TO STOP RIGHT NOW!!! I'm Getting Sick Of Being Bullied By Many People So Please Stop It I Don't Want To Make Another Youtube Video To Expose You!
Happy Summer Lol,
Lilprincess787 ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment